Saturday, February 13, 2010

I am Woman hear me Roar!

Okay...so I came into season a couple of days ago...And instead of a hat...they slapped a pair of the "bitches britches" on me!  I think I am liking a hat a whole lot more....
From this angle...you see my more sophisticated look.  I just had a bath and Mary used the new K9 III blower to dry me off....nearly blew my hair right out of my skin!  That is one powerful blower...but it did leave me with a beautiful fluffy coat.  I have to say, it was nice to get dry in half of the time it used to take.  Oh...and this pic below...well it is the look I have perfected that gets me a liver treat every time...What do you think?
It is the soft eyes that they just can't resist!

1 comment:

  1. We're shoving liver treats into the computer screen! Let us know if you get them!

    ReplyDelete