Saturday, January 2, 2010

I swear... I AM trying to learn some manners!


My owners invite their friends over for a night of dominos...how fun is that for me?  I mean, what exactly am I supposed to do all evening while they eat and make merry?  The one hope for the night was that Jo and Mark brought their kids, Caela and Brady and kids know how to have fun...but I guess they didn't know about Newfie drool and just how I can't control myself when they get down on the floor to play!  So, Mary put a leash on me ALL NIGHT and kept me under a tight lead...it was next to impossible to get into trouble.  I did end up scaring Brady who had a plate full of macaroni and he spilled it on the floor...I managed to get a few morsels before Mary yanked my lead and held me back while Tyler got to lick the floor!  I guess he doesn't need to watch his figure like me...Anyway, I did have a lot of fun and I think I behaved pretty good considering....It was fun to see Daryl and Joe, too!  They paid me a lot of compliments on my new haircut.  It's good to be me!

No comments:

Post a Comment