Monday, December 21, 2009

Snow...I love snow!


Okay...I am taking over this blog!  Yes, this is me, Scarlet and I have had enough of Mary posting pics of me wearing hats, collars and posing in compromising positions!  From this point forward, I am running this blog content and I am starting off by telling you just how much I love snow!  Yesterday, I played in it for hours.  We got almost 2 feet of this white fluffy stuff and while Mary and Sylvia spent most of the day shoveling and snow blowing, I was romping around in the cold chasing squirrels and my tail and getting snow stuck to my coat, even between my toes.  It was so much fun.  I didn't want to come in.  Of course, Mary knows I can't resist the call to have a biscuit...so she tricked me into the house a few times, but not until after I had run through the woods, sticking my head down into the snow over and over again.  After a good night's sleep, I awoke to do it all over again today!  Snow and me...that is a great combination!

No comments:

Post a Comment